Welcome to my page!
I currently work as a Research Professional for Prof. Manasi Deshpande and her collaborators at the Kenneth C. Griffin Department of Economics and Becker Friedman Institute at the University of Chicago. My broad research interests are Public Economics, Labor Economics, and Inequality. In particular, I’m interested in household finance, government social insurance and education programs, and the rising literature in individual well-beings and immigration.
When I’m not doing economics, I’m either sipping espresso, travelling (aviation), or reading a nonfiction book.
Work in Progress
- London School of Economics
- MSc. in Econometrics and Mathematical Economics
- University of California, Berkeley
- B.A. in Applied Mathematics, Economics, Statistics
- Distinction in General Scholarship
- Phi Beta Kappa